QUICK DETAILS – Scenic Cruise on the Paddle-Wheeler
- Public 90 min round trip cruise around Lake Martinez. Please note that the last
cruise of the day will be a Sunset Cruise and the actual departure times may vary
to coincide with the Sunset for that day. The view from the lake is amazing!
- We are operating on November 24th, book early to ensure that you get tickets.
- $40 pp for upper and lower decks. For safety reasons, seating is limited to 20 people seated on the top deck, and 20 people seated on the lower deck.
- Children 4 and under – Free
- Purchase tickets online or at the Events office adjacent to the post office. All major US credit cards and cash are accepted. We recommend purchasing your tickets well in advance to avoid any delays. Please note that our Event Office is staffed by crew and closes 30 minutes before any departures.
- Boarding: Passengers must be at the main boat dock a minimum of 15 min before scheduled departure time.
- Children 16 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Snacks, sodas and water for sale onboard. All onboard sales are cash only. Snacks $1.00 – $2.00, Water $2.00, Soda $2.00
- This is a public cruise, if you would like a private 90 minute cruise, we have a 30 ticket minimum. Please contact Peggy at (928) 318-7802 for all private charters or group reservations.
This cruise takes you up the Colorado River and cruises around beautiful Martinez Lake. The lake is home to many types of migratory birds and raptors such as osprey, falcons and hawks and even a variety of owls, especially in the wintertime. The Colorado King is docked below the bar and grill at Fisher’s Landing. We depart from and return you to the same dock in the Fisher’s Landing Lagoon.
Our public tours and cruises are non-smoking and alcohol free, so they are very family friendly.
No outside food or beverages allowed on board. No hydro flasks, water bottles or coolers allowed. Bottled water in clear, factory-sealed bottles is okay.
Tips are very appreciated. The captain, crew and LCRE staff strive to ensure that you have a safe, exciting, and memorable trip. We look forward to seeing you aboard!
The captain can cancel the any cruise for windy conditions, lightning or any other mechanical/crew issues that we may deem unsafe to leave the dock, because the safety of our passengers is always our number 1 priority! LCRE reserves the right to cancel any cruise if does not meet the minimum passenger requirement of 10 paid passengers. You will receive a full refund if the tour is cancelled. Thank you for your understanding.