QUICK DETAILS – IMPERIAL DAM CRUISE
- Coming 2023
- Duration Hours
- Fun for Your Entire Family
- Cruise downriver to the Imperial Dam Crest
- Cruise embarks from Fisher’s Landing
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 Free
- Check-in: Must be at the boat dock by departure time
- Approximate return time
Colorado River near Hidden Shores
Early Imperial Camp Near Dam Crest
Lower Colorado River CA Foothills
This cruise will take you down the Colorado River, following some of the routes that the early paddle-wheeler boats used to bring supplies to Yuma and Castle Dome Mine, that stop was called Castle Dome Landing. During your cruise, you will travel along through picturesque and often breathtaking scenery. Your cruise will take you all the way down to the crest of Imperial Dam. Built in 1938, Imperial Dam is a diversion structure for the river, All-American Canal and Gila Canal water deliveries, serving southeastern California, Arizona and Mexico.
It’s possible that you may even see donkeys and big horn sheep in the mountains along the way!